Friday, February 24, 2006

In conversation with Mr Reeky...

"So I was sitting in this meeting, and all these earnest Trotskyists, with little beards and fake Scouse accents are blathering on and on about this and that; well, it's just a good job these glasses make my eyes seem so agog. Then... then this one guy suddenly starts talking about, 'seizing the organs of the ruling classes.' [SEIZING THE ORGANS OF THE RULING CLASSES!!!] I mean, for fucksakes!! Fancy chucking me outta the meeting for a little bitta giggling and crying. I only wet meself a little bit - buncha Herberts!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oogh, Mr Cheeky Reeky at a rusky rort. Great picture mon. Ken

3:22 PM  
Blogger Gerry Bunt said...

Aye, its a greet picture mon, ack as like :->

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home