Friday, June 02, 2006

Ooops!

Yeh, well right... I forgot my passwords for my blogs and I was too disorganised to have written them down - which is why I have fallen silent recently. Just now though, I found my password scribbled on a postick. Whether or not I will ever recover the key to the bewildered world of Abraham DeBunkem, I have no idea. Oh Miss Mason what is a boy to do! It is at times like this that I call to my inner Keith-ness and think to myself, 'que sera sera, fuck it'. That's it 4 now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosymosie said...

Welcome back Colin. Missed you. Hope you didn't lose your sense of humour with your passwords.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Gerry Bunt said...

Sense of humour? It remains, I think, the only form of 'sense' that I possess!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Rosymosie said...

That's good to hear, Colin. And you didn't forget that you had a blog. That's also a good sign :-).

1:53 PM  
Blogger Rosymosie said...

Come back Colin, I miss your humour and good cheer. If you don't come back, I will come to the UK to haunt you.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Gerry Bunt said...

I am a chocolate fireguard Rosymosie, really I am. Couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, and other such earthy cliches.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home